What Is A Meme Coin?
Meme coins are undoubtedly a baby of the internet. A form of digital currency that usually has not much intrinsic value (typically costing less than a single cent), these funny tokens are often inspired by internet memes or jokes. The value of a meme token is assigned by the meme’s cultural value. For instance, if dogs are popular, dog meme tokens will be too, and so on.
Meme tokens like Dogecoin have made many people rich, and the next generation of meme coins with real utilities may do it again. But who are they?
Here is a list of the next-generation meme tokens that may make you a billionaire:
1. VITA INU TOKEN ($VINU): A governance token of the VINU ecosystem, Vita Inu Coin (VINA) is a fast and feeless meme coin. The currency’s purpose is to help people make friends and learn about cryptocurrencies. This makes it ideal for people investing in cryptocurrencies for the first time. It is also the fastest-growing meme token in the world.
Another reason Vita Inu ($VINU) is pulling investors is due to its developing Vinuverse metaverse, which will be a VR world with NFTs, staking, rewards and merchandise. Even though the crypto market is currently suffering, the perks Vita Inu ($VINU) offers such as no fees, speedy transactions, and an educational community, are perhaps why Vita Inu ($VINU) is doing better than other cryptocurrencies. We can say it’s the best meme token in the market right now. With a strong following on social media, including the backing of social media influencers Gino Assereto (@GinoAssereto) and Abraham Abraham (@abrfps), this emerging cryptocurrency has the groundwork to survive the crypto winter successfully. You can buy VINU tokens at Bybit, the world’s best cryptocurrency exchange. It is also available in other cryptocurrency exchanges.
2. Shiba Inu (SHIBA): Following the success of Dogecoin, many other meme coins have performed well in the crypto market. At the forefront of this is Shiba Inu – a digital token that managed to succeed in mimicking the popularity of Dogecoin. This digital token was created in 2020 and has the Japanese hunting dog Shiba Inu as its Mascot. The digital token is built on top of the Ethereum network, and as such, it can operate alongside smart contracts.
3. BABY DOGE COIN: Baby Doge Coin is one of many meme tokens that was launched in 2021. Needless to say, this cryptocurrency touts itself as the successor of Dogecoin. However, the team also aims to spread awareness about dogs and donate money to animal charities. This meme coin has gone through extreme volatility in the market. Immediately after its launch, the price of Baby Doge Coin shot up by over 900,000%. But, within the next couple of days, the price dropped by over 90%
4. Dogecoin ($DOGE): Dogecoin ($DOGE), seen by some as the original “meme coin,” caused a stir in 2021 as its price skyrocketed. The coin, which uses an image of the dog as its avatar, is accepted as a form of payment by some companies.
Dogecoin was created by two software engineers, Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer, in 2013. Markus and Palmer reportedly created the coin as a joke, commenting on the wild speculation of the cryptocurrency market.
5. TamaDoge (TAMA): TamaDoge is a popular meme token offering staggering returns to investors. Tamadoge (TAMA) is the native cryptocurrency of the Tamaverse – a virtual environment where players can compete for in-game rewards. $TAMA can be leveraged to purchase Tamadoge Pet NFTs – which are minted using smart contract functionality. Each pet offers unique characteristics and can be bred and grown by buying additional virtual items from the Tama store. Notably, these digital avatars will function as playable NFTs – as players can use their Tamadoge Pets to compete for points on a monthly leaderboard. Whenever TAMA is bought on the ecosystem, 65% of the tokens spent are distributed among P2E prize pools and given as rewards.
6. Floki INU (FLOKI): Floki is one of the riskiest investments you could make right now but it’s a popular meme token. It could be the best investment of your life or the worst. If it can achieve success anywhere close to Dogecoin or Shiba Inu, you will likely make a large return on your investment. However, it could easily crash to zero and lose the public’s attention.
7. Akita Inu (AKITA): Akita Inu (AKITA), a meme-coin, is based on Dogecoin and utilizes the Japanese dog breed as its emblem. The project was introduced in February 2021 and has many similar characteristics to the SHIB token, however, Akita Inu (AKITA) tokens make up around a tenth of the total quantity of Shiba Inu tokens. It was formed by a group of meme crypto fans and is an ERC-20 token since it is based on the Ethereum network. Its popularity continues to rise, and it now has cross-chain compatibility with the Avalanche blockchain.
Who are the best Crypto Influencers in India at this moment?
There are around 15 to 20 million active cryptocurrency investors in India, it is only obvious to us that to have some of the best minds in the crypto platform. Here is the list of best crypto influencers in India as shared by various media platforms and experts: 1. Abhyudoy Das 2. Nischal Shetty 3. Sumit Gupta 4. Ashish Singhal 5. Sandeep Nailwal 6. Ajeet Khurana 7. Naval Ravikant 8. Balaji Srinivasan. You may rely on them to get the best crypto advice about the Indian crypto industry and they have an impact worldwide as well.
Where to trade buy and trade Cryptocurrency?
There are hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges available out there. You may consider buying crypto tokens ($VINU, $ETH, $MATIC, $AVAX, etc.) at the world’s safest exchange, Bybit.com, or their app. VINU is definitely one of the most priority tokens available right now. You can also earn up to $4000 as a new user or by referring your friends. It’s currently the best exchange in India and also the 3rd biggest crypto exchange by daily derivatives volume. If you would like to trade at some other exchange, always check their safety precautions, etc.
Please remember new popular and most wanted tokens like Trace ($TRC), and Heart Of Shades ($HOS) are not available in exchanges as you will be able to buy them at a discounted price, so for buying such tokens, you may follow their communities in order to stay updated.
Note: Investment in cryptocurrency has risks like any investment platform. Please do your own research before making the final investment decision.